Sunday, October 18, 2009

Helen Keller said, "The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart."

Hello everyone who is reading, if there is anyone that is reading.

I have a regular name, with a regular family and regular friends, yet I am not at all regular.

I am 20 years old, finally coming to terms with who I am.

The reason I started this blog is because I want everyone to love and embrace who they are, what they are, what they look like, who they love, what their imperfection show and many more.

Whether you are White, Black, Asian, Latino, Native American, Middle Eastern, Deaf, old, young, poor, rich, a wheelchair user, 1-leg, gay, bi-sexual, lesbian, transgender, pansexual, questioning, epileptic, cancer-free, thick, skinny, pale, tan... EVERYTHING, I want you to know that you are beautiful!

Beautiful is more than just being "perfect". Because a supermodel once said, "Being perfect is boring and being human is beautiful." No one is perfect. And those flaws that we have define us.

Never be ashamed of you, any part of you, be proud.

This blog is more than just about telling you that you're beautiful... I dont need to do that, because you already know that. But I want to tell you to change your way of thinking... Always think that you're beautiful and KEEP SAYING IT. KEEP THINKING IT. KEEP ACTING IT and KEEP BEING IT.

That's what you need to do. Dont do it just for you, do it for those who cant seem to say it yet.

Dont feel like you are alone, because there are others out there just like you.

And if you could... please email me at allformsbeautiful@gmail.com I'd love it if you would share your story with me and others about your story. It doesnt matter whether its a story of realizing your beautiful, or the struggle to get there. I'd really love to hear it.

Other than that, I'll try to do a post at least once or twice a week.

Helen Keller said, "The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart."


No comments:

Post a Comment